Contrary to popular belief, pipe lining technology has been around for decades. Trenchless pipe lining was originally developed by Eric Wood in the 70s. Since the 90s, utilizing epoxy resins in felt liners to solve cracked drain pipes was introduced into the plumbing world as a no-dig solution. Since then (cured-in-place-pipe) CIPP lining has grown in popularity as a viable option that has numerous benefits that can solve a sewer line problem.
Benefits of CIPP Lining
- No damage to landscape, interior, or exterior structures
- No trench digging
- No jackhammering through bathroom floors
- Easily installed through one or two access points
- No disruption to building operations
Works In All Building Types
- Single family homes and multi-tenant buildings
- Historic buildings
- Commercials Properties
- And many others!
Learn about the installation process!
If you have a sewer emergency we know that time is of the essence to resolve the problem. Instead of digging trenches or jackhammering through floors to replace a faulty pipe consider the benefits of using a trenchless sewer pipe lining solution.